Salvia Divinorum Indian Spirit Information
The active substances in the plant are Salvinorin A and Salvinorin B. Salvinorin A is the strongest psychedelic agent that occurs in nature and by properly dosing you can vary the effect from a subtle stoned-like feeling to full psychedelic trips.
Effects Salvia Divinorum Indian Spirit
The effects range from stoned to hallucinatory.
Dosage Salvia Divinorum Indian Spirit
- Level 1 Stoned: 0.1 – 0.5 grams
- Level 2 Thinking differently: 0.3 – 1 gram t
- Level 3 LSD: 0.5 – 1.5 grams
- Level 4 Flying: 1 – 2 grams
- Level 5 Identity loss: 1 and 2.5 grams
- Level 6 Amnesia: between 2 – 3 grams
Instructions for use Salvia Divinorum Indian Spirit
Chew the leaves and then hold them under the tongue for 15-20 minutes. Then you spit it out. You will need 8 to 20 leaves. It takes a long time to feel the first effects; about 20 minutes.
Another method is heating 0.5 g (a large leaf) to 250°C. In this way the onset is very fast: 30 – 180 seconds.