1cP-LSD Art Blotters Information
1cP-LSD is compared to LSD, only this is a Research Chemical and LSD is not. The drug may therefore only be used for research purposes. Very little is known about the Art Blotters, it is a recent variant. Please read the following hazard and precautionary statements for additional information.
Operation 1cP-LSD Art Blotters :
- Spontaneous bodily sensations
- Tactile improvement, ie feelings and sensations become more palpable
- Distortions, such as: color shifting, depth perception distortion
Hazard Statements 1cP-LSD Art Blotters :
- It can cause respiratory and eye irritation. Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
Safety Recommendations 1cP-LSD Art Blotters :
IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary. In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap. When inhaled: Get fresh air and adopt a position that promotes breathing.
- Don't expose to heat sources. Keep it refrigerated, store it in a good container and keep it out of the reach of children. Good stability of the blotters under the above conditions can take up to 2 years.